Payment is made through PayPal, at the link on the bottom of this page.
All projects are subject to the following terms and conditions, which you accept by making the required payment:
1. Format. Papers must be submitted as Word documents, double-spaced, with 12-point type size.
2. Originality. While I will coach you about the need for supporting sources and how to document sources properly, you are responsible for the originality of the paper.
3. Turn-around Time. Normal turn-around time for a paper of 50 pages or less is 3 business days. For a paper of 50-100 pages, normal turn-around time is 5 business days. Longer papers will be scheduled on an individual basis.
4. Advance Payment. All fees are paid in advance. Services begin upon receipt of payment.
5. Communication Process. I make all editing and coaching comments using the Comment function and Track Changes function in Word and then return the edited draft to you. Follow-up telephone and/or Skype conversations can be arranged as needed.
6. Confidentiality. I do not share your identity or your work with anyone else.
7. Outcomes. I will help you meet the requirements of sound and logical academic argument, generally accepted English grammar and spelling, and APA 6th edition format. You are responsible for aligning the layout of the paper with any and all institutional requirements (such as those of a university’s Dissertation Handbook or an academic journal). I do not and can not guarantee a specific outcome for the paper (such as acceptance in a publication or a particular grade in a class). I provide developmental coaching and editing; the final responsibility for the quality of the project belongs to you.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you!